- Latest Titles
- Featured Titles
ADR Applicable as from 1 January 2017
European Agreement Concerning the Transport of Dangerous Goods by Road
The European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road is an essential resource for all those who transport goods classified as dangerous by their physical and chemical properties. Regularly amended and updated since its entry into force, it contains the conditions under which dangerous goods may be carried internationally.
ADR 2017 contains new or revised provisions concerning transport of:
Lithium batteries (including damaged or defective lithium batteries, lithium batteries for disposal or recycling).
Ammonium nitrate and radioactive material.
ADR 2017 also contains guidance for:
Testing of gas cartridges and fuel cell cartridges.
Marking of bundles of cylinders.
Applicability of ISO standards to the manufacture of new pressure receptacles or service equipment.
|Format||Paperback||Published||01 Sep 2016|
|Availability||In Stock: 1 - 2 days||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- International Organisations
- International Organisations > United Nations
- International Organisations > United Nations > Transport
- Transport > Road > Transport Of Dangerous Goods By Road
- International Organisations > United Nations > UN Charter & Statute of the International
- International Organisations > Clearance Sale
- International Organisations > Clearance Sale > United Nations