Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) 5th Edition
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
The Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) official PDF offers essential guidance for the MSP Foundation and Practitioner certification and is the next step for PRINCE2 qualified practitioners and project managers.
MSP is a globally recognised framework for best practice programme management. Programmes are temporary structures used by organizations to lead investments in change.
MSP is the go-to certification and guidance for programme managers, business change managers and the natural next step for PRINCE2 project managers to develop their knowledge and skills to be able to positively respond to the challenges they face when managing programmes and larger, more strategic or multiple projects.
The MSP 5th edition PDF is fully aligned with the Managing Successful Programmes Foundation and Practitioner exams and also serves as a reference guide for solving day-to-day problems. MSP can be used in conjunction with all the other best-practice products (such as PRINCE2 and MoP) and international or internal organizational standards.
The Managing Successful Programmes book, PDF, or online subscription:
Addresses the most common challenges that organizations encounter when leading investments in change outlined in the core guidance.
Aligns programmes and projects with organizational strategy
Covers key principles, governance themes and the processes needed to deliver change
Focuses on the outcomes of benefits, whilst mitigating risks and actively engaging stakeholders
Did you know that the Practitioner exam for this certification is open-book?
Effective from 13 April until 31 Dec 2021*, the use of printed out versions of Official AXELOS PDFs, and the use of PDFs or official eBooks on a second e-device (portable digital devices such as smartphones, tablets or laptops), is permitted when sitting an open-book exam that is proctored by PeopleCert:
Read the important details (opens in new window)
*these changes will be reviewed accordingly at the end of December, taking into consideration the situation at that time.
Looking to follow an AXELOS ProPath certification route?
|Format||Published||02 Sep 2020|
Find similar publications here:
- AXELOS Global Best Practice
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MSP Programme Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Project Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > ITIL
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOR Risk Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOP Portfolio Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOV - Value Management
- ITIL 2007 Edition
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Promotions
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Translations
- IT Service Management - ITIL
- PRINCE2 Project Management
- MOR Risk Management
- MSP Programme Management
- P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > RESILIA
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Agile
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Subscription Packs
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Membership
- ITIL Membership
- PRINCE2 Membership
- MSP Membership
- PRINCE2 Agile