Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) 4th Edition
- TSO (The Stationery Office)
This is not the latest version of MSP, you can find the latest version here.
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) is part of the Global Best Practice suite of publications, which helps organizations and individuals manage their projects, programmes and services consistently and effectively.
Organizations need to respond to continual change in order to survive and grow. MSP provides a proven, best-practice approach for designing and running programmes so that organizations can both deliver their strategy and gain measurable benefits from change.
This publication will help improve programme-level decision-making for all professionals with programme management responsibility, within public and private sector companies of all sizes.
Combines the quality of rigour with the flexibility to respond to specific situations
Provides a practical, step-by-step approach for designing and running successful programmes
Covers key principles, governance themes and the processes needed to deliver change
Advises on how to embed, review and apply MSP to achieve high-quality outcomes
Includes real-life examples of how to apply best-practice programme management
This publication is the manual from which the syllabus and the examinations are set and supports the MSP qualification.
Did you know that the Practitioner exam for this certification is open-book?
Effective from 13 April until 31 Dec 2021*, the use of printed out versions of Official AXELOS PDFs, and the use of PDFs or official eBooks on a second e-device (portable digital devices such as smartphones, tablets or laptops), is permitted when sitting an open-book exam that is proctored by PeopleCert:
Read the important details (opens in new window)
*these changes will be reviewed accordingly at the end of December, taking into consideration the situation at that time.
|Format||Downloadable PDF||Published||19 Sep 2011|
Find similar publications here:
- Business and Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MSP Programme Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Project Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > ITIL
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOR Risk Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOP Portfolio Management
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > MOV - Value Management
- ITIL 2007 Edition
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Promotions
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Translations
- IT Service Management - ITIL
- PRINCE2 Project Management
- MOR Risk Management
- MSP Programme Management
- P3O Portfolio, Programme and Project O
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > RESILIA
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > PRINCE2 Agile
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > Subscription Packs
- AXELOS Global Best Practice > AXELOS Membership