- Latest Titles
- Featured Titles
The State of the Word Population 2014
Our world is home to 1.8 billion young people between the ages of 10 and 24, and the youth population is growing fastest in the poorest nations. Within this generation are 600 million adolescent girls with specific needs, challenges and aspirations for the future. Never before have there been so many young people.
Never again is there likely to be such potential for economic and social progress. How we meet the needs and aspirations of young people will define our common future.
|Format||Paperback||Published||30 Jan 2015|
|Availability||Available to order: 2 – 3 weeks||Delivery||Delivery options and charges|
Find similar publications here:
- International Organisations
- International Organisations > United Nations
- International Organisations > United Nations > Demographics
- International Organisations > United Nations > UN Charter & Statute of the International
- International Organisations > Clearance Sale
- International Organisations > Clearance Sale > United Nations